D/2 Biological Solution is a biodegradable, easy to use liquid that removes stains from mold, algae, mildew, lichens and air pollutants. It is effective on marble, granite, limestone, brownstone, travertine, masonry, terra cotta, concrete, stucco, wood, and other architectural surfaces including monuments, sculpture and headstones. A contact time of only 10 to 15 minutes followed by scrubbing with a soft nylon or natural bristle brush will loosen most biological and air pollutant staining.
D/2 Biological Solution is effective for removing harmful biological and air pollutant staining from many building materials including masonry, marble, granite, limestone, brownstone, travertine, terra cotta, concrete, stucco, wood, canvas and vinyl & aluminum siding.
Always do a spot test sample before proceeding with project. D/2 works best when air and surface temperatures are 45°F or above. Use D/2 undiluted for best results. In the event of excessive plant exposure, rinse all plants and water in all planted ground areas.
Immediate Result Method
- Apply D/2 Biological Solution with a brush, roller, hand pump sprayer (garden style pump sprayer) or low pressure power sprayer.
- Allow undiluted D/2 to remain on the surface 10-15 minutes.
- Apply additional D/2 as necessary to maintain a wet surface.
- Scrub with soft nylon or natural bristle brush. DO NOT USE METAL BRUSH.
- Lightly mist with water and continue scrubbing.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean, potable water.
Reapply if rain occurs within 12 hours of application.
No Scrub/No Rinse Method
- Using a sprayer (pump-up, low pressure, or other,) wet the entire surface with D/2.
- Allow to air dry.
D/2 works with the elements and results occur within one week to one month, depending on severity of soil. Reapply if rain occurs within 12 hours of application.
Treatment and Maintenance Program
Packaging and Coverage